Stop Teutsching Me

A blog about Raghav Kulkarni and other interesting subjects.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Tonya and Nancy

My ex-girlfriend just finished writing her opera about a pair of famous American figure skaters. I read the score, and my favorite part is when Tonya's mom sings

"You fucked up your triple lutz!"

Well, I guess everyone makes mistakes. The premiere will be in Boston on May 2. But don't just accept my endorsement... read what opera critique ESPN has to say.

Click here for a score sample. You'll need to download the free Finale Notepad to view and listen.

4 Comments:

Blogger talljay said...

That totally sucks that it is invitation only. I would love to see that.

March 31, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger talljay said...

By "bizarre exposure" do you mean the posting of it on your ex-boyfriend's blog the day after the n-dimensional penis post? ;) Or that ESPN is covering an opera debut?

Is there any way you can get me an invitation? My e-mail address is on my homepage if you can help.

March 31, 2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Teutsch said...

You see, I'm not that weird after all.

April 01, 2006 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Patent Attorney said...

That's a brilliant premise for an opera! Better than Jerry Springer anyway.

January 22, 2015 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
raghav008.blogspot.com Web